Dr. Rafael Armendariz DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016
Deceptive Billing Practices
They charged me and my spouse out of pocket because they claimed my insurance would not cover a Routine Physical. When I called my insurance, I discovered that it is covered in full AND the Dr. submitted a claim for double the amount he charged me. He basically got money from me and my insurance. Now I'm in the process of trying to get refunded by his office.

September 10th, 2016
Worst medical experience I've ever had. After moving to El Paso I chose this place as it was near my home. After over two years of making appointments to see him, I never as much as met him. as I was pushed off to see a PA. When I asked to have my records I was refused. I then got a letter from him saying he was dropping me as a patient as I never followed his instructions. How could I get instructions from him when he stood me up for every appointment I had to see him and not one of his PAs. Not my choice for medical help!!!!

June 17th, 2015
You have to keep on them to call your prescription to the pharmacy. So many times they dont ever call them in

April 3rd, 2015
nobody knows anything
I hate this place never going back. Nobody knows anything. Stupid wife of dr armendariz thinks that she knows everything.

February 25th, 2015
Awesome Staff
Great Doctor

January 14th, 2015
Dr.Rafael Armendariz is a scam
WORST place, Dr.s spend more time on phone for a 5min diagnosis no patient interaction

November 25th, 2014
slacking drs
Very disappointed I recently had lab orders dne in Oct it took two visits and almost a mnth 2 receive my results..reason is they couldn't find em just pure slack from all office staff! I had to go in person myself to retrieve em. Not to mention what Dr. Armendariz wife and staff r doing to their patients!! They calling patients waisting our time n gas saying come in right away to find out nothing is wrong with u lots of complaints with tht issue!!! Dr. Armendariz needs to stop being greedy bout money and start being more attentive to patients and getting on his staff more if he can't it means close dwn ur offices cause u just need one it's obvious u just hire the wrst Dr's ever!!!!

June 22nd, 2011
Great Dr.
I'm very please with these DR. he takes his time and ask a lot of question and request a lot of blood work to find out what is going out with you. Thank you

February 21st, 2011
its ok. always full and hardly ever there but he has other doctors there. once thing is that u will wait like 45 min. to be called in. good thing is that he has walk ins which is convenient as well as his late hourse.

February 3rd, 2011
great experience overall

November 17th, 2010
Horrible Doctor!!
I visited this Doctor office not so long ago aroung the night time late evening hours, It happened that the doctor taking care of me was Dr. Mustafa... It appeared as Dr. Mustafa was so tired of how many clients he was having that night that he had to keep asking his staff how many visitors were up front, and when they answered he would be very sarcastic on responding back like he wanted to rush each patient out the door, well the story goes beyond this point, this Doctor should get his doctors liscense revoked!! He did nothing for Me or other patients who waited forever for him, he basicly wanted to know what was wrong with us and give us a quick way out the door by telling us to visit him in a month.... this guy is a plain loser, avoid him as he will not give you the facts or help you out, Stay away from this doctor and head to another reliable one.

June 26th, 2017