Learn more about Dr. Rafael Arsuaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Arsuaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Arsuaga, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsuaga graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Arsuaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arsuaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael E. Arsuaga practice?
Dr. Rafael Arsuaga practices Rheumatology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Rheumatologists.