Learn more about Dr. Rafael Arsuaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Arsuaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arsuaga
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Arsuaga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Arsuaga, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsuaga graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Arsuaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael E Arsuaga MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael E. Arsuaga practice?
- Dr. Rafael Arsuaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Arsuaga practices Rheumatology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Rheumatologists.