A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Attiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Attiya, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attiya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attiya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Attiya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Attiya graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Attiya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital Inc., Cape May Court House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Attiya MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Attiya practice?
- Dr. Rafael Attiya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Attiya practices Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.