A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Barfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barfi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barfi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barfi graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Barfi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael D Barfi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael D. Barfi practice?
- Dr. Rafael Barfi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Barfi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.