A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Beltran Durango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Beltran Durango is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beltran Durango
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beltran Durango Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Beltran Durango, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran Durango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Beltran Durango has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Alberto Beltran Durango MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Beltran Durango practice?
- Dr. Rafael Beltran Durango has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Beltran Durango practices Psychiatry near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Psychiatrists.