A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Burgos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Burgos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Burgos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Burgos practice?
- Dr. Rafael Burgos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Burgos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.