A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Busto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Busto is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busto
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busto graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Busto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Pedro Busto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Rafael P. Busto practice?
- Dr. Rafael Busto has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Busto practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Allergists.