A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Busto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Busto graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Busto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael P. Busto practice?
Dr. Rafael Busto practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Boca Raton Allergists.