A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Busto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busto graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Busto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Pedro Busto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Rafael P. Busto practice?
- Dr. Rafael Busto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Busto practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Riviera Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Allergists.