A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camerini Davalos graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Camerini Davalos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Rafael A Camerini Davalos MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rafael R. Camerini Davalos practice?
- Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists and New Rochelle Endocrinologists.