A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camerini Davalos
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Camerini Davalos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Camerini Davalos graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Camerini Davalos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Rafael A Camerini Davalos MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rafael R. Camerini Davalos practice?
- Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists and New Rochelle Endocrinologists.