A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Carcamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carcamo graduated from Univ Nac Auto De Nicaragua, Fac De Cien, Managua, Nicaragua.
Dr. Carcamo has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carcamo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Carcamo practice?
Dr. Rafael Carcamo practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.