A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Carcamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Carcamo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carcamo
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Carcamo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carcamo graduated from Univ Nac Auto De Nicaragua, Fac De Cien, Managua, Nicaragua.
Dr. Carcamo has 24 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Carcamo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Carcamo practice?
- Dr. Rafael Carcamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Carcamo practices Family Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Primary Care Doctors.