Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Feb 6th, 2011

My children really like his bedside manner. He is great with the kids and very patient. He takes the time to get to know what is going on with the kids and spends plenty of time with us during the appointment.

grandma show details grandma
Jun 14th, 2010

excellent doctor couldnt ask for better

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Citysearch User on Apr 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My family and I love Dr. Cheas and Mrs. Melissa Kelley and his office staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Cheas has been our...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
The best pediatrician in Lake County! show details The best pediatrician in Lake County!
by Super Mom in Training on Mar 14th, 2009

His staff is always very well organized and everyone is incredibly polite & helpful. Dr. Cheas is amazing with children, my 2-year-old & 6 month old LOVE him. Their office is always clean and it's never trouble getting the kids in for an appointment!

by M. Jolick on Jan 24th, 2009

Our son as well as us both love Dr. Cheas and his staff. Always a pleasure going to the doctor.

Jan 9th, 2009

Dr. Cheas is the most amazing pediatrician I have ever met! He truly cares about his patients and respects people in general!

Great Pediatrician!!! show details Great Pediatrician!!!
by bpmcguire on Jun 6th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This is the most caring male pediatricians you will ever meet. He will always call you back after hours and truly cares about your child. You can always trust his judgement.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com