A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Chiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Chiu, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Chiu MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Chiu practice?
- Dr. Rafael Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Chiu practices Ophthalmology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Ophthalmologists.