A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Chiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Chiu, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Chiu MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Chiu practice?
- Dr. Rafael Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Chiu practices Ophthalmology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Ophthalmologists.