A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Colon-Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Colon-Delgado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon-Delgado graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Colon-Delgado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael I Colon-Delgado MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rafael I. Colon-Delgado practice?
- Dr. Rafael Colon-Delgado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Colon-Delgado practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.