Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Contreras
Dr. Rafael Contreras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with another office in Northport, AL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Contreras is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center, Morton Plant Hospital and Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Contreras has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Contreras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Irma Alves
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Edward Mcaloon
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Wayne Anderson
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi17