A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael De La Riva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Riva
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Riva graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. De La Riva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael De La Riva MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael De La Riva practice?
- Dr. Rafael De La Riva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael De La Riva practices Anesthesiology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Champions Gate, FL.
See Brooksville Anesthesiologists.