Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Duchesne
Dr. Rafael Duchesne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calhoun, GA, with other offices in Dalton, GA and Chatsworth, GA (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duchesne is affiliated with Hamilton Medical Center, Gordon Hospital and Murray Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Duchesne has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Duchesne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calhoun, GA.
Dr. Frank Newby
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Calhoun, GA 0.09 mi21
Dr. James Palmer
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Calhoun, GA 0.09 mi12
Dr. Olalekan Ajibowo
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Calhoun, GA 0.09 mi15