Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
by A on Aug 21st, 2014

Great doctor honest and straight forward; I went to him for second opinion; as the first orthopedic doctor abrupt. Dr Fernandez was different; he explained all my options; apologize for the delay and did not rush me with all questions. I am glad I went to him for a second opinion. The other surgeon wanted to take me to surgery right away.

|  Very unpleasant experience  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

My husband was hospitalized due to severe pain on his left arm. After a series of tests, the doctors concluded that it was an orthopedic issue. Dr. Fernandez was assigned to see him and discharge him from the hospital. The hospital informed my husband that he would see him early next morning and then discharge him. My husband waited until 5:30 in the afternoon after the hospital attempted to contact Dr. Fernandez several times, including calling his office, and even his home. Dr. Fernandez never returned the calls and he never saw my husband. Finally, my husband discharged himself from the hospital. This is totally unacceptable, irresponsible and abusive! We don't recommend this doctor due to his lack of professional attitude towards my husband's condition.

|  Great Results  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Fernandez was a very honest and caring doctor. I had a shoulder injury and required surgery. Surgery was an absolute success!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Fernandez. I would like to say THANK YOU for your kindness and compassionate care.

|  Not caring at all  |  show details
by Cila, (Patient and Last year Medicine Student] on Dec 15th, 2013

Every appointment is the same bad attitude and specially when you tell him, his treatment is not having a good effect, max 2 minutes per appointment and is more the time spent recording his notes. Unfortunately have less caring doctors lately. Not recommend him at all.

|  really bad experience. dont ever go  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

He is really unprofessional. When I told him I was going to get a second opinion he got really mad. The appointment started to get really unconfortable and scary. If he glad treated me with more caring sense I w would have not think about getting a second opinion. The place is really old and not very up to date. I will never come back bad recommend it to anyone

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
by Maria G on Nov 10th, 2008

Dr Fernandez took care of my mom and replaced her hip. He was a gentleman and had a great bedside manner. My mom loves him. He told us what the problem was and gave us options. My mom was able to help decide her treatment. She felt good that sshe could participate in her surgical decision. We thought we treated very well . Everyone in the hospital just loves him, all the nurses spoke very well about Dr Fernandez. We switched to Dr Fernandez because the other doctor was awful, and Dr Fernandez was rec by friend.