Emergency Physician, Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Coral Way
1797 Coral Way SW 22nd St
Miami, FL 33145
305-856-3592
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Not caring at all  |  show details
by Cila, (Patient and Last year Medicine Student] on Dec 15th, 2013

Every appointment is the same bad attitude and specially when you tell him, his treatment is not having a good effect, max 2 minutes per appointment and is more the time spent recording his notes. Unfortunately have less caring doctors lately. Not recommend him at all.

|  really bad experience. dont ever go  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

He is really unprofessional. When I told him I was going to get a second opinion he got really mad. The appointment started to get really unconfortable and scary. If he glad treated me with more caring sense I w would have not think about getting a second opinion. The place is really old and not very up to date. I will never come back bad recommend it to anyone

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
by Maria G on Nov 10th, 2008

Dr Fernandez took care of my mom and replaced her hip. He was a gentleman and had a great bedside manner. My mom loves him. He told us what the problem was and gave us options. My mom was able to help decide her treatment. She felt good that sshe could participate in her surgical decision. We thought we treated very well . Everyone in the hospital just loves him, all the nurses spoke very well about Dr Fernandez. We switched to Dr Fernandez because the other doctor was awful, and Dr Fernandez was rec by friend.