A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Gallardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Gallardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Gallardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallardo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Gallardo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael L Gallardo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael L. Gallardo practice?
- Dr. Rafael Gallardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Gallardo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Oncologists.