A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Gallardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Gallardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallardo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Gallardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallardo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Gallardo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael L Gallardo MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael L. Gallardo practice?
- Dr. Rafael Gallardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Gallardo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, IL.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Oncologists.