A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Gallardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Gallardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Gallardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallardo graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Gallardo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Luis Gallardo MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael L. Gallardo practice?
- Dr. Rafael Gallardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Gallardo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, IL.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Oncologists.