Dr. Rafael Gomez Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Gomez?

November 13th, 2015

worse care ever and terrible bedside manner.. I hate giving him even one star.but ots required to post!

I have had the displeasure of being seen by dr gomez on several occasions. . for gallbladder and also for injuries after I was assaulted. you can not ask him any questions he tells you to shut up. he lacks empathy and general respect for his patients.. he acts like patients are a bother to him and wasting his time. instead of trying to get relevant information a patient is trying to convey. . he is the rudest doctor I have ever had the displeasure of being treated by. Mena medical should fire his behind..

November 13th, 2015

Dr. Gomez needs to leave Polk county! Rudest and every other bad adjective I use to describe this excuse for a doctor. The rest of the hospital is great but he isn't.

November 13th, 2015

My 18 YEAR OLD WAS TOLD she had hepitisis and go to her family doctor the next week.. the next day she was taken to hot springs st. Viencent and then flighted to uams and put on life support for 7 days. Unconsiences for 11, meningitis, ensephlitis, acute resp.failure, kidney and liver failure. Thru Gods grace she is alive but suffers extreme fatigue. She had to drop out of college due to being hospitalized for a month. Dr.Gomez is horriable and nearly cost my childs life!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!

RUDE sexist jerk of a doctor who apparently needs to go back to med school. Has absolutely NO bedside manner and shouldn't have a medical license. Told my husband that 'it's probably blood clots (in his leg, he's had them before) but I cant and wont do anything about them. Go to your regular doctor.' Knowing it was Friday evening and he wouldnt be able to see anyone else until Monday at the earliest. Just an overall total jerk in my opinion.

November 13th, 2015

Rude , no bedside manners he refuse to treat

November 12th, 2015

rude dr

Dr Gomez is the rudest person i know. i went to mena hospital er because i had strep last year. he didn't even test me for it he just told me it was a cold to go home. he wasn't even in my room for 15 seconds. i think the hospital needs to get rid of him. i always ask who's the dr before I'm seen. if i find out its dr gomez i go some place else.

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Gomez is the rudest Doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. I was losing my twin babies in 2014 and was crying so hard that I could not verbally answer his questions, so I nodded my head yes or no. He put his hand behind his ear as if to say, "I can't hear you." When he could clearly see my head shaking and that I was crying too hard to speak. He also told me when I was 16 years old that I was going to have to have open heart surgery when I had a stomach virus. I don't know where he got his license or his manners, but both are very, very poor! The nurses however, were very kind.

August 30th, 2015

Only one experience don't question him

Very rude was very put off when I asked a question about my injury informed he he was the doctor and went to school and nothing was wrong when I couldn't walk. Didn't even look at injury Tried to give me pain pills which I refused then had the gall to put on my discharged papers I refused crutches when he never mentioned them. Got upset when I asked him to send info to my Pcp

October 11th, 2012

Very poor care

Very rude and arrogent; took my mother to the ER, he spent less than 15 seconds with me to discuss her condition. Did not share any of the test results that had been done. Very disatisfied that the hospital would have someone like him associated with their facility.

December 11th, 2015