A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Gosalbez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Gosalbez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Gosalbez, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosalbez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gosalbez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Gosalbez MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Gosalbez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Gosalbez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Gosalbez practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Urologists.