Learn more about Dr. Rafael Gosalbez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Gosalbez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Gosalbez, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosalbez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gosalbez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gosalbez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Gosalbez practice?
Dr. Rafael Gosalbez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians, Miami Pediatric Specialists, and Miami Urologists.