A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Gottenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Gottenger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Gottenger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cleft Lip
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottenger graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottenger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael David Gottenger MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael D. Gottenger practice?
- Dr. Rafael Gottenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Gottenger practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.