A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Grau is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Grau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Grau has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Maryvale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Guillermo Grau MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael G. Grau practice?
- Dr. Rafael Grau has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Grau practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.