A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Grau is Good. Dr. Grau has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Grau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthritis, Rheumatic Diseases, and Scleroderma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grau has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile