Learn more about Dr. Rafael Grau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Grau is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grau
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Grau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Grau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grau graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Grau has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Maryvale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Guillermo Grau MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael G. Grau practice?
- Dr. Rafael Grau has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Grau practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.