Learn more about Dr. Rafael Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Hernandez Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael H. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Martinez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.