A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Martinez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Hernandez Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael H. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Martinez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.