A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Haciski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Haciski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Haciski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haciski graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haciski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael C S Haciski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael C. Haciski practice?
- Dr. Rafael Haciski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Haciski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.