A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Hasbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Hasbun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbun graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hasbun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Hasbun MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Hasbun practice?
- Dr. Rafael Hasbun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Hasbun practices Internal Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists.