A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Hasbun is Excellent. Dr. Hasbun has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasbun graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasbun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- JFK Medical Center Edison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasbun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Hasbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael D. Hasbun practice?
Dr. Rafael Hasbun practices Internal Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists.