Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Ilyayev
Dr. Rafael Ilyayev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ilyayev is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Ilyayev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Ilyayev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Dexter Mckenzie
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi29
Dr. Olusanya Rufai
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.23 mi29
Dr. Pedro Gonzalez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.27 mi10