A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Jimenez, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Jimenez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Jimenez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.