A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Jimenez, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Jimenez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Jimenez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Jimenez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.