Cardiologist
Video profile
302 W Bass St
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-518-7999
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best doctor!  |  show details
by Mary on Jan 28th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. JImenez for over 10 years now and there isn't a doctor I trust more. Dr. Jimenez always takes the time to listen to what I am telling him. His staff from front desk to the office manager have always tended to my needs in a friendler manner. I send all my family and friend to Dr. Jimenez. He is truly the best.

|  The very best care.  |  show details
by Patrick on Nov 6th, 2013

What a pleasure to meet a doctor who listens to what I am telling him. The staff is pleasant and very thorough on what they need for the appointment. After meeting with the doctor I understand why. He wants to know my history so he can take care of me now accurately. I waited to do this review until I had 3 visits to be sure I felt the same way after. He is an outstanding doctor who truly cares about his patients. Would never go anywhere else. Worth the wait. Thank you Dr. Jimenez.

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

The staff is very good as well as the Dr's, but the wait is way to long. I had to wait over 1 hour and 20 minutes to see the Dr. The problem is that if you are late the cxl. your appointment and charge you for not keeping your appointment.

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2008

THINKING SOMETHING MIGHT BE WRONG WITH MY HEART WAS FRIGHTENING, BUT AFTER MEETING WITH DR.JIMENEZ I FELT SO AT EASE. HE TOOK ALL THE TIME I WANTED TO EXPLAIN TO ME AND MY HUSBAND EVERYTHING WE WANTED TO KNOW AND PUT ALL OUR FEARS AT REST. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I FELT A DOCTOR CARED ABOUT ME AND NOT MY MONEY. THANK YOU DR. JIMENEZ!

|  Finally a Doctor who listens!!  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Jimenez for several years now and have never trusted a Doctor more. He always listens to what I am telling him and takes his time with me. I have sent many family members and friends and they have never been disappointed. I wouldn't send anyone anywhere else!

|  Dr. Jimenez is a very caring physician.  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2008

He takes time to listen, well worth the wait in his office. Highly recommend.