Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best doctor! show details The best doctor!
by Mary on Jan 28th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. JImenez for over 10 years now and there isn't a doctor I trust more. Dr. Jimenez always takes the time to listen to what I am telling him. His staff from front desk to the office manager have always tended to my needs in a friendler manner. I send all my family and friend to Dr. Jimenez. He is truly the best.

The very best care. show details The very best care.
by Patrick on Nov 6th, 2013

What a pleasure to meet a doctor who listens to what I am telling him. The staff is pleasant and very thorough on what they need for the appointment. After meeting with the doctor I understand why. He wants to know my history so he can take care of me now accurately. I waited to do this review until I had 3 visits to be sure I felt the same way after. He is an outstanding doctor who truly cares about his patients. Would never go anywhere else. Worth the wait. Thank you Dr. Jimenez.

Aug 29th, 2011

The staff is very good as well as the Dr's, but the wait is way to long. I had to wait over 1 hour and 20 minutes to see the Dr. The problem is that if you are late the cxl. your appointment and charge you for not keeping your appointment.

Aug 7th, 2008

THINKING SOMETHING MIGHT BE WRONG WITH MY HEART WAS FRIGHTENING, BUT AFTER MEETING WITH DR.JIMENEZ I FELT SO AT EASE. HE TOOK ALL THE TIME I WANTED TO EXPLAIN TO ME AND MY HUSBAND EVERYTHING WE WANTED TO KNOW AND PUT ALL OUR FEARS AT REST. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I FELT A DOCTOR CARED ABOUT ME AND NOT MY MONEY. THANK YOU DR. JIMENEZ!

Finally a Doctor who listens!! show details Finally a Doctor who listens!!
Aug 6th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Jimenez for several years now and have never trusted a Doctor more. He always listens to what I am telling him and takes his time with me. I have sent many family members and friends and they have never been disappointed. I wouldn't send anyone anywhere else!

Dr. Jimenez is a very caring physician. show details Dr. Jimenez is a very caring physician.
Aug 6th, 2008

He takes time to listen, well worth the wait in his office. Highly recommend.