Learn more about Dr. Rafael Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Jordan practice?
Dr. Rafael Jordan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.