A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Jordan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Jordan practice?
- Dr. Rafael Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Jordan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.