Dr. Rafael Juarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Juarez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016

He has literally saved my life and saved me from needless surgery fixed my pain and treated me for very rare condition that no other doctors I saw were able to diagnose or treat this doctor is amazing I'd wait as long as it takes just to see him

July 30th, 2015

BEST OBGYN

I've been going to Dr Juarez for 13 years. He's a wonderful Doctor & very compassionate. He takes the time to cover all your concerns & questions! He's the best!!

March 26th, 2015

Great doctor, horrible staff

Very very good doctor! Horrible horrible staff, so rude it's disgusting. Tancy and Lesa worst. Sad they run the office. To bad great doctor.

February 26th, 2015

Dr Juarez was amazing. I was having a miscarriage and he and his staff were incredibly polite and helpful. It's nice to have a caring dr who will explain things and take time to reassure you when you are going through a difficult time. I'd recommend him to any and everyone who is in need of a great ob/gyn

August 19th, 2014

I switched providers at 28 weeks pregnant due to Dr. Juarez's bedside manner. He made me feel awful every time I went to see him and would not stop harping on me about my weight. I found him to be very condescending and did not want him to deliver my baby. He was my OB for five years prior to my pregnancy and I have always loved him. However, as I started gaining weight during my pregnancy, it was all he focused on and made me feel like I was harming her. I went to my new practitioner this morning and could not believe the difference in the care I received.

May 10th, 2013

Not Impressed

Office staff is organized and friendly. Rosa was particularly helpful. Wait times are between 15-30 minutes. However, the nurse was extremely rude. I had blood work which indicated that my progesterone level was low, putting me at a high risk for miscarriage. The nurse called me 3 weeks after receiving my results to let me know this information and that I needed to be started on a hormone supplement ASAP. Dr. Juarez has good bedside manner but can be condescending at times. I will not be returning to his office.

March 5th, 2013

Great Dr.

First meeting with Dr. Juarez was great. He's extreamly nice and I feel like he really cares. He took his time and answered all my questions. I was somewhat nervous before the appointment because I've never had a male Dr. but that all went alway when I met with him. My exam went very well, he explained what we was doing and my whole visit was done in a timely manner. The whole experience was a good one! He's staff is extreamly kind as well.

October 4th, 2011

What an amazing Dr!

Dr Juarez is such an incredible Dr. He staff is great as well. I moved to Nevada from another state wheere I loved my female DR. When I fould out I was pregnant I insisted I find a female dr here as well. My husband had asked around for advice on local drs and was referred many times to Dr Juarez. So I humored him and made the apt. I am so thankful! He handled all of my worries and my care with the upmost respect.

October 27th, 2008

Stay Away

This doctor misdiagnosed me and botched the unnecessary surgery. He left me unable to have intercourse. He bullied me and insulted my intelligence when I had questions and concerns in the post operative period. If I were litigious in nature, I have a case.He is complacent, smug and arrogant, a very dangerous combination. Stay away.

May 25th, 2017