Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2014

I switched providers at 28 weeks pregnant due to Dr. Juarez's bedside manner. He made me feel awful every time I went to see him and would not stop harping on me about my weight. I found him to be very condescending and did not want him to deliver my baby. He was my OB for five years prior to my pregnancy and I have always loved him. However, as I started gaining weight during my pregnancy, it was all he focused on and made me feel like I was harming her. I went to my new practitioner this morning and could not believe the difference in the care I received.

|  Not Impressed  |  show details
May 9th, 2013

Office staff is organized and friendly. Rosa was particularly helpful. Wait times are between 15-30 minutes. However, the nurse was extremely rude. I had blood work which indicated that my progesterone level was low, putting me at a high risk for miscarriage. The nurse called me 3 weeks after receiving my results to let me know this information and that I needed to be started on a hormone supplement ASAP. Dr. Juarez has good bedside manner but can be condescending at times. I will not be returning to his office.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

First meeting with Dr. Juarez was great. He's extreamly nice and I feel like he really cares. He took his time and answered all my questions. I was somewhat nervous before the appointment because I've never had a male Dr. but that all went alway when I met with him. My exam went very well, he explained what we was doing and my whole visit was done in a timely manner. The whole experience was a good one! He's staff is extreamly kind as well.

|  What an amazing Dr!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr Juarez is such an incredible Dr. He staff is great as well. I moved to Nevada from another state wheere I loved my female DR. When I fould out I was pregnant I insisted I find a female dr here as well. My husband had asked around for advice on local drs and was referred many times to Dr Juarez. So I humored him and made the apt. I am so thankful! He handled all of my worries and my care with the upmost respect.

|  Stay Away  |  show details
by Permanently Disabled on Oct 27th, 2008

This doctor misdiagnosed me and botched the unnecessary surgery. He left me unable to have intercourse. He bullied me and insulted my intelligence when I had questions and concerns in the post operative period. If I were litigious in nature, I have a case.He is complacent, smug and arrogant, a very dangerous combination. Stay away.