A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Latorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Latorre graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Latorre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Latorre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Latorre practice?
Dr. Rafael Latorre practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists.