A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Latorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Latorre graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Latorre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Latorre MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Latorre practice?
- Dr. Rafael Latorre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Latorre practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists.