A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Leon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael J Leon DO and MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael J. Leon practice?
- Dr. Rafael Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Leon practices Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.