A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Levin, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Levin practice?
- Dr. Rafael Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Surgeons.