A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Lopez-Monegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Lopez-Monegro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Monegro graduated from University Of Santo Domingo.
Dr. Lopez-Monegro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Lopez-Monegro MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Lopez-Monegro practice?
- Dr. Rafael Lopez-Monegro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Lopez-Monegro practices Urology near Honesdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Honesdale Urologists.