A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Lopez Steuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Lopez Steuart, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez Steuart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Steuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Steuart graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lopez Steuart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Atanasio Lopez Steuart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Lopez Steuart practice?
- Dr. Rafael Lopez Steuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Lopez Steuart practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Washington, DC.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons and Washington Surgeons.