Dr. Rafael Lopez Steuart Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Lopez Steuart?

January 9th, 2016

I was very pleased with the treatment I received and would recommend Dr. Steuart.

October 7th, 2011

Good doc

I was surprised to see low ratings for Dr Lopez. I had an early morning appointment and he was right on time. Easy to talk to, he was straight forward, and I got the information I needed. I would definitely see him again.

July 4th, 2011

very positive, easy going manner, reassuring, easy to change appointments. The first time I called his office and left a message, he called me back, so I got to talk with him before I had even met him, and he told me what to do, after hearing my symptoms, before I went to his office the next day. This was just what I needed.

June 16th, 2011

I looked at some of the comments that was left and I must say I'm very shocked. When I went to Dr. Lopez about two weeks ago, I recieved excellent service. The young lady at the front desk kept a smile on her face no matter how rude some of the patients was.She wasn't rude not one time. Another young lady came in on cruches and The receptionist told her to have a seat and brought her everything she needed to feel out. I have never seen that in a doctors office before. Dr. Lopez was very kind as well. He took his time during the visit. At the end of my visit and several patients before me he offered his email if we had any questions or concerns before our next. visit. If I had a problem with anything it would be their phone system.

May 13th, 2011

BEWARE!!!!!!

Dr. Lopez was recommended to me by someone that had seen him years ago. I made an appointment only to find that the office was closed. After several calls , I scheduled another appointment only to be greeted by , not only a rude staff, but a very ARROGANT, RUDE physician. He was very nonchalant and basically treated me like I was scum. I felt that he was not attentive and rushed my visit. I would not recommend him at all.

April 18th, 2011

Rude, Unprofessional & Appalling

I have been to MANY doctors in my life but have NEVER dealt with such a rude, uncaring and unprofessional office & staff. I made an appointment 3 weeks in advance for a Friday morning, and after sitting in traffic, paying for parking and finally getting to my appointment on time, I showed up to the office to find it LOCKED. After banging on the door, an extremely rude woman answered saying that the doctor isn't even in on Friday's, and that it was MY FAULT that I had showed up. This morning I called to simply ask how this had happened, and demand an appointment this week, however the young man that answered the phone HUNG UP on me. I strongly discourage anyone to go to this doctors office. This is disgusting that any office and doctor would treat a patient that's in pain the way they did. I will continue to call their office until I am refunded for my parking and am given an answer. DO NOT go to Dr. Lopez in Washington DC.

November 4th, 2010

the worst experience I had with a doctor

August 31st, 2010

Unprofessional/should not be allowed to practice

Recommended to him after a fall, lawyer involved case, he agreed to take care of everything i needed, after all kinds of injections, office visits, being treated like i was dirt beneath his feet, i stopped going and i was asked to do one last final appointment with him so i could finalize my case. He saw me in his office agreed to write my final report and agreed i needed long term followup care. He never wrote the final report, he wouldn't answer any calls or requests from my attorneys to do his deposition, i even begged him to please call thru e-mail, phone messages, etc. I wouldn't recommend him to practice on anyone until he gets his personal life straight. My life was ruined because of his selfishness.

January 28th, 2010

Unprofessional

I arrived exactly on time to my appt. to find the doctor's office locked. I called 4 times but it went to voice mail each time. After 15 minutes I heard voices inside so I knocked on the door. I was let in by the doctor but the receptionist said there was no appt. on record for me. I said I was upset, to which the doctor replied, "Maybe you should leave." My husband, who was with me, said to the doctor, "You don't see a problem with the way we're being treated?" To which the doctor replied, "No, I don't. Tough luck. This is America. Go somewhere else." I have never seen such unprofessionalism from a doctor.

July 21st, 2017