Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Lupercio
Dr. Rafael Lupercio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA, with other offices in Redding, CA and Redding, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Lupercio is affiliated with Woodland Memorial Hospital, St Elizabeth Community Hospital and Mercy Medical Center Merced. Dr. Lupercio has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Lupercio has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Rafael Lupercio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.
Dr. Teresa Tioran
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Redding, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Bruce Bartlow
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Redding, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Edward Zawada Jr
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Redding, CA 0 mi43