A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Manuel Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Pulmonologists.