Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Miguel Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Neurologists.