A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Miguel Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Neurologists.