Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Rodriguez
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Baptist Health System, Saint Joseph's Hospital and Memorial Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Rodriguez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Cecilio Hernandez
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Jose Pizarro Otero
Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Bhavik Gedia
Tampa, FL 0 mi12