Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Miguel Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Neurologists.