Dr. Rafael Santiago Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Santiago?

Dr Who knows what he is doing

Posted on February 13th, 2017

This doctor is great! wait time is much faster than any doctor's office I've been to. Doctor's assistants are polite and very proffessional.

He's the man to see, especially when you can't sleep.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Professional, kind, funny, Dr. Santiago's a great person and an excellent Doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Very professional, great diagnosis and help in overcoming challenges with obstructive sleep apnea. Have followed his recommendations and am able to do many things that previously were a challenge to me. He has an incredible staff, from his male nurse, Robert, to both of the other staff in his offices.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I have seen him for over 10 years. His staff is always professional and courteous. They know my condition and reason for promptness of visits. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a pulmonologist .

Just my opinion

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Dr Santiago is one of the best doctors I have ever seen for my asthma, copd, and sleep apnea problems. I have had these issues for over 25 years and have been through a lot of docs. Every time I get hospitalized he is right there and always has my health as his number one priority. As a doc--the best guy around, as a person--I do not think I would want to be his friend. He is abrupt, cranky, stern, and opinionated. Since he is the best I just overlook his personality :)

Posted on August 3rd, 2017