Dr. Rafael Miguel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Miguel?

January 30th, 2017

My experience was not good

I saw Dr. Miguel for several years at Moffitt and my experience was not the best. First, i had a pain pump he installed and was refilling. One year another new Dr. ( Moffitt was/is a teaching hospital) programmed the pump wrong and when they fixed it 3 months later I received a 30% increase in the medicine. The next morning I was in the hospital and they accused me of taking to much medicines. Until the Dr. who corrected the error wrote in her notes how they found the pump was programmed wrong. Dr. Miguel basically accused me of abusing medicines and it was HIS Dr.'s fault.

May 12th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Office staff

Excellent experience with Dr. Miguel and staff. I came here after some severe residual pain from a fractured shoulder and terrible pain from peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet which was progressing rapidly. Dr. Miguel and his other assistants spent a lot of time with me, talked, and really listened to me and my concerns. They recommended a course of treatment which is working. Staff is very attentive, friendly and caring. I am very pleased and would certainly recommend him without hesitation.

January 7th, 2012

Always a VERY LONG wait to see him. Very opinonated. It his way or the highway. Nurses constantly talking behind his back saying he is not the nicest guy in the world.

October 24th, 2011

best pain doctor in the area

I am a 10 year patient of Dr. Miguel and finally found pain relief from cancer related pain by his treatment. He has always been extremently attentive, courteous and very knowledgeable about my situation and type of pain. I would recommend him to anyone looking for pain relief.

October 18th, 2011

Saved me from surgery.

Orthopedic surgeons in town insisted I needed to operate on my back. Through Dr. Miguel's therapy, I have been pain free for three years.

March 27th, 2011

Good listener, not timely

Dr. Miguel is well-respected in his field, so he has many students. This may not be the place for you if you only want the doctor. I was a NP for 15 years, so I understand the need to train and educate. He stays in the procedure room and is there for consultation. All of the staff was considerate. typical doctor office wait period.

September 26th, 2010

Excellent Physician

Dr, Miguel was prompt with my appointment time. He was thorough in his evaluation of my condition. I would recommend all pain patients to see Dr, Miguel so he can get your quality of life back.

April 7th, 2010