A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Mora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Mora, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Mora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Vidal Mora MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael V. Mora practice?
- Dr. Rafael Mora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Mora practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Miami Urologists.