A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Moreschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Moreschi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Moreschi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreschi graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Moreschi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Mariano Moreschi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Moreschi practice?
- Dr. Rafael Moreschi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Moreschi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Apex, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Cardiologists.