A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Moreschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Moreschi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreschi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Moreschi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Moreschi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreschi graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Moreschi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Mariano Moreschi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Moreschi practice?
- Dr. Rafael Moreschi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Moreschi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Apex, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Cardiologists.