A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Octavia Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael O. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Family Physicians.