A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael DR Ortiz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael D. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Rafael Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Ortiz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.