Learn more about Dr. Rafael Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Parra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Parra, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Parra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Parra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Parra practice?
- Dr. Rafael Parra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Parra practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.