A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Parra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Parra, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Parra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Parra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Parra practice?
- Dr. Rafael Parra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Parra practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.