Learn more about Dr. Rafael Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Parra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Parra, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Parra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Parra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Parra practice?
- Dr. Rafael Parra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Parra practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.