Dr. Rafael Eduardo Pena MD and FACC is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Pena, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Angina Angina Pectoris, Atrial Fibrillation, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pena has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael E. Pena practice?
Dr. Rafael Pena practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Morrisville Internists and Morrisville Cardiologists.