A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Pena, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pena has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael E. Pena practice?
Dr. Rafael Pena practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.