A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Piedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Piedra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Piedra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Piedra graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Piedra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Piedra MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Piedra practice?
- Dr. Rafael Piedra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Piedra practices Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Naperville Gastroenterologists.