Dr. Rafael Prieto MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2014
Dr. Prieto is a fantastic physician. He listens & takes into careful consideration many variables, when approaching a patient's condition. He is attentive, thoughtful, helpful, & practical. I have painful/ long-term issues. due to ongoing surgeries. However, I have been complying with Dr.Prieto's care plan (I have changed my dietary habits, lifestyle, etc). I am hopeful that I will experience a full recovery & try to maintain a positive attitude. I will continue to seek his professional guidance, -- It is difficult to live with immobility & pain. Dr.Prieto is careful about prescribing medications. I do believe that there are a great deal of people that battle with chemical dependency issues. He probably very aware of the problem. Especially, within his field/ profession. He is a really good doctor & he genuinely cares about his patients.

October 18th, 2013
Not impressed.
I am not impressed with the nurse or whatever you call her that talks to you before you are seen by Dr Prieto. She is very unprofessional and can be heard whispering outside of your treatment room to the dr about you. Which in my case was the farthest from the truth. Now she makes me feel like I'm calling to get an early refill or something every time I call to reschedule my appt (because things happen when you have family) she will immediately state that there are no spots. I will not be treated like this from any staff member as I have rights as a patient. I highly doubt Dr. Prieto knows what is happening behind the scenes. He will now.

August 25th, 2012
In 15 minutes Dr. Prieto had educated more than any doctor I have been to for lower back pain. He gave me my options and left me to choose the treatment. He was very kind and did not "hurry me along. I would highly recommend Dr. Prieto, especially for older people with lower back pain.

May 11th, 2010
Outstanding Results
I was extremely satisfied with my visit to Dr. Prieto's office. I have seen a total of four different doctors regarding a shoulder problem before going to Dr. Prieto. I brought my medical history with me to save time. He read the reports from other doctors, reviewed x-rays and MRIs. He spent time listening to my recount of injuries and surgery history. He was a very pleasant doctor who gave me the impression he actually cared about what was the best way to permanently fix my problem. I received a prolotherapy treatment the same visit, which has helped my lame shoulder immensely! I have already recommended him to several people and would definitely consider him "My Doctor" when it comes to orthopedic care.

December 30th, 2009
A Great Doctor
Dr. P has helped me so much since I've been seeing him (about a year or sp). He is so caring and is an excellent dr. I have recently moved out of state and I still continue to see him. I can't imagine the negative things I have read on here unless it was written by a drug seeker... Imagine that in this day and time !!!

June 23rd, 2009
Great doc!
I don't know what this negative reviewer is talking about. Dr. Prieto was very friendly and knowledgeable. Better yet, he was able to help me when others couldn't. He has a very strict policy against drug seekers, and is probably the reason for the bad review. People get mad when they don't get their narcotics.

March 4th, 2009
terrible
This is the worst human in the world. the most rude and disrespectful person on the earth. There is no way he is a doctor.

March 21st, 2017