A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Pupo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Pupo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Pupo, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pupo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pupo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pupo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Pupo practice?
Dr. Rafael Pupo practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.