Dr. Rafael Reisfeld Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Reisfeld?

I'm very happy with my results from my Surgery!

Posted on January 8th, 2014

I had hyperhydrosis. I had sweaty hands and feet the first 28 years of my life. I had a surgery for my hands when I was 13. I didn't know you could get surgery for the feet until I was about 28 years old. I found Dr. Reisfeld online. I lived in CA at the time so I went to go visit him. He was the nicest man alive. He told me that I could get a procedure done to get rid of my sweaty feet. I thought it was not even possible. I scheduled with the staff Margo the surgery appointment. I was tired of being embarrassed and really sick of having athletes feet all the time. I went in with my mom and sister for the surgery and it was amazing. Once I got out of the surgery Dr. Reisfeld was checking on me and my sweaty feet were gone. I now have dry, and warm feet all the time. I told Dr. Reisfeld I wanted to get him on Oprah because he is such an amazing and caring doctor. He checked in on me and still talks to me today. It has been two years since the procedure and I thank God for Dr. Reisfeld. I want him to mentor others to learn what he can do. I am very happy with my results. Thank you Dr. Reisfeld. You are an amazing surgeon and friend!!!!!!!!

Best Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2013

You rarely receive such compassion from a doctor. The surgery and my resulting dry feet are a wonderful experience I shall never forget and will always be thankful for! I am so glad I followed through with the surgery! Everything Dr. Reisfeld told me was just like he said. Check out his website.

Highly Recommend

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I've never felt better! I can't speak for the others on this board, but I can say that I've seen them posting this everywhere. They seem to have some kind of vendetta against Dr Rafael. The truth is that this procedure works. Remember that haters are gonna hate.

Posted on March 31st, 2013

I flew to LA from Florida one year ago just have the lumbar sympathectomy done by Dr. Reisfeld. I am 20 years old and had suffered from severe hyperhidrosis my entire life. The procedure went well and I had no major side effects. I do have minor compensatory sweating. However, I would MUCH rather have this compensatory sweating than my feet dripping with water. I would highly recommend Dr. Reisfeld. Be cautious of the procedure since everyone's body reacts differently. If you have had severe side effects, it is most likely because your body reacted to it differently than others. It is not Dr. Reisfeld's fault.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2012

We are happy with the care and results we received from Dr. Reisfeld. We were advised of the risks involved with this procedure and knew all surgery has risks so we were well informed.

Posted on October 14th, 2017